What is it – Dot & Key Glow Revealing Vitamin C Concentrate Serum
What it claims to do – Illuminates the complexion, and eliminates dullness and dark spots. Makes skin noticeably brighter, and more radiant.
Key Ingredients – Kakadu Plum, Acerola Cherries, Peony Root Extract, Bear Berries, Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin E
Purified Water, Dimethicone (and) Dimethicone Crosspolymer , Acrylates/Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Copolymer, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract (and) Scutellaria Baicalensis Extract(and) Saxifrage Sarmentosa Extract (and) Acetyl Tyrosine (and) Arbutin (and) Glutathione (and) Aminopropyl Ascobyl Phosphate , Arctostaphylos Uva-Ursi Leaf Extract (and) Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (and) Glycerin (and) Aqua (and) Sodium Benzoate (and) Sodium Metabisulfite (and) Phenoxyethanol, Cyclopentasiloxane (and) Dimethiconol , Methylsilanol Mannuronate , Glycerin (and) Water (and) Terminalia Ferdinandiana Fruit Extract, Phenoxyethanol (and) Methylisothiazolinone, Dimethicone, Sodium Hydroxide, Hydroxy Ethyl cellulose , Tocopheryl Acetate, Acerola Cherry Extract, Hyaluronic acid (and) Silanetriol (and) Water (and) Butylene glycol, Perfume
Broadcaster: Natasha (Brown and Bougee)
Broadcaster Verdict: My first brushes with a vitamin C serum was actually with the Dot & Key Glow Revealing Vitamin C Concentrate Serum
- It is a lightweight and watery serum that gets absorbed into the skin SUPER FAST and doesn’t leave the skin feeling greasy
- It makes your skin feel fresh and plump due to the presence of hyaluronic acid
- Non-comedogenic and did not cause any purging (purging refers to when the skin starts shedding dead skin cells faster than normal) even though it was my first time using a vitamin C
- Contains vitamin E which helps soften skin over time
- Decreases pigmentation on prolonged usage
- The packaging is very pretty and also comes in an opaque bottle which helps the serum last longer
- It is a mild serum and very useful for beginners.
- The percentage of actives are not mentioned on the packaging (but the brand helps us out when we ask our queries)
- FRAGRANCE. Too much for A serum and people with fragrance sensitive skin should beware
- Does not show drastic effects and itS only helpful for beginners
- The complete ingredient list has not been shared
- The cost of the product is quite high for the effect it has on the skin
I take two to three drops and apply on neck and face in circular motions, and apply sunscreen afterwards (this rule applies for any vitamin C based beauty product).
Broadcaster: Ritika Sachdev
Broadcaster Verdict: The Dot & Key Glow Revealing Vitamin C Concentrate Serum has Kakadu plum which is supposed to be the best form of vitamin c extract, even better than lemons. It has a super light texture and glides on super smoothly.
I definitely saw that my skin was more even-toned after one bottle — but I think I would honestly go through a whole another one to actually see the impact!
Broadcaster: Hinal Patel(AlluringDiariess)
Broadcaster Verdict: This is a water-based vitamin C serum with hyaluronic acid. It claims to lighten dark spots, reduce signs of ageing, hydrates the skin and boosts collagen production. I have oily and acne-prone skin, and so far it has done a good job of keeping my skin hydrated and fresh. I’ve been using this for 4 weeks now but haven’t seen much difference in my skin in terms of brightening, evening out of uneven skin tone and lightening of dark spots. I use it in daily my night routine after cleansing my face but it works slow for my skin. While this product doesn’t cause any irritation, redness or acne, it didn’t do what it claimed.
Have you tried The Dot & Key Glow Revealing Vitamin C Concentrate Serum? Do you love it or hate it? Do Share with the global beauty community in the comments below!
Read more like this on Broadcast Beauty:
- Beauty Product Review: The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1%
- Review: The Ordinary AHA 30% + BHA 2% Peeling Solution
- Beauty Product Review: Clinique Moisture Surge 72-Hour Auto-Replenishing Hydrator
Tags: Basic Skincare Routine, beauty product review, Bright Skin, Dot & Key Glow Revealing Vitamin C Concentrate Serum, Dot & Key Glow Revealing Vitamin C Concentrate Serum Review, Dot & Key Glow Revealing Vitamin C Sleeping Mask Review, How To Use dot & Key Vitamin C Serum, Tried and Tested