What is it – Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Facial Cleanser
What it claims to do –
• Deeply cleanses pores and build up to help prevent pimples by removing excess oil.
• While it claims to remove excess oil, it also claims not to make the skin excessively dry like most acne cleansers.
• Unclogs pores, reduces redness and soothes the skin, gently exfoliates to remove dead skin cells for clearer skin in 1 week.
Key Ingredients – Vitamin C, Salicylic Acid & Naturally derived grapefruit
Water, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Polysorbate 20, Linoleamidopropyl Pg-dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Propylene Glycol, PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Fragrance, Disodium Edta, Benzalkonium Chloride, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Polyquaternium-7, Sodium Benzotriazolyl Butyphenol Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Pg-dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Red 40, Violet 2.>
Broadcaster: Ishita Gupta
I have been using Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Facial Cleanser for quite a while now, twice a day. The Pink Grapefruit is an attractive ingredient! I use it once in the morning in my shower and once in the night when I come back from work. And I can say that it is gentle on the skin. It smells amazing and since using this I have had no new breakout. This product is definitely worth giving a try if you suffer from acne and oily skin! Personally, for me, I feel that a good toner with the Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Facial Cleanser really helps keep my acne at bay. The Salicylic Acid in this cleanser helps to deal with acne-prone and oily skin. It is easy to carry for a trip and convenient to use.
Have you tried the Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Facial Cleanser? Do you love it or hate it? Do Share with the global beauty community in the comments below!
Read more like this on Broadcast Beauty:
- Homemade Remedies: How All Natural Homemade Masks Helped Riya with Acne
- Acne Skincare: Hanun from Indonesia shares what helped her with acne.
- Review: Cosrx AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner