While you may believe that for makeup artists, makeup is everything, contrary to this popular belief, good skin care is what makeup artists including Jemima Khan swear by. Also, Jemima believes that just like everything else in life there is no such thing as flawless skin and what you should be aiming for is healthy skin.
Read on to learn more about how to create an everyday makeup look by makeup artist Jemima.
“My goal is to have healthy skin!”
Related: If you’re a college student, email us to join our college ambassador program here
Q. Out of Skincare, Haircare, Makeup and Body Care on which area (s) do you spend the most time, what is most important to you and why?
Skincare is on the top for me, I’ve always adored taking care of my skin as well as trying out new beauty products, my skin is oily+sensitive+ acne prone, sounds familiar? Haha. Sometimes it’s as clear as the sky in mid summer or it just betrays me, there’s no inbetween.
Q. Can you take us through your everyday beauty routine?
- Cleanser – Ethiglo Face Wash (for pigmentation and sun defence)
- Toner – I enjoy using different brands so I keep changing my preference
- Serum – Cipla VC15 Vitamin C Serum
- Moisturiser – Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion
- Sunscreen – Re’equil Oxybenzone Free Sunscreen Spf 50 For Oily and Acne Prone Skin
- Cleanser – Benxop Acne Cleanser with 4% Benzoyl Peroxide
- Toner – The Derma Co 7% Glycolic Acid Toner for Open Pores
- Serum – The Derma Co 2% Salicylic Acid Serum for Acne & Acne Marks
- Under Eye Cream – MAC Fast Response Eye Cream
- Treatment – Kojic Acid Cream
- Face Oil – I alternate between Avocado oil and Tea Tree oil
- Breakouts – I use 5% benzoyl peroxide patches as a spot treatment on occasional breakouts
- Lips- Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask
- Pigmentation Regimen – Skincare Routine For Pigmentation by Srishti
- Tested Beauty Product Review: Too Faced Better Than Sex Voluminizing Mascara
- PCOS Skincare Guide by Maimoonah
If you to would like to share your beauty routine then fill this form. We can’t wait to broadcast your beauty routine with the global beauty community!
Tags: Acne Prone Skin, Avocado Oil, Basic Beauty Routine, Cetaphil Lotion, Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask, LOreal Paris White Perfect Clinical Essence Lotion, MAC Fast Response Eye Cream, No Makeup Look, Oily and Acne Prone Skin Skincare Routine, Re'equil Oxybenzone Free Sunscreen Spf 50 For Oily